Prairie Family Healthcare, PC
Prairie Family Healthcare is a nurse practitioner owned and operated family practice clinic located in the shadow of the Corn Palace. PFH was founded by Diane Kenkel in 2009, and expanded in 2021 adding Alahna Gross.
At Prairie Family Healthcare we are committed to providing patients of all ages convenient access to quality, compassionate care, including telemed. We believe that providing high-quality care is not only about the healthcare and advice that we dispense, but more importantly about relationships we have with our patients. We take time to get to know you and your needs.
We maintain open communication with our patients through a variety of ways, such as our Patient Portal and secure email messaging, as well as telephone and confidential voice mail.
As an independent clinic, we can refer patients to the most appropriate specialist for your needs regardless of health system. PFH accepts most insurance plans, including Avera, Sanford, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, and more.
- Compassionate, comprehensive and personal family healthcare for the entire family
- Same day /acute care appointments availablenew patients welcome!
- Independent clinic that accepts all major insurance plans
- Routine wellness visits and immunizations
- On site lab with many results available while you wait