SCM/Warehouse Ops Supervisor
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. a leading manufacturer and distributor of office products solutions is seeking a SCM/Warehouse Ops Supervisor for our Toner Products Division located in Mitchell, South Dakota.
Supervises the supply chain functions of customer forecasting, order management, logistics and inventory control.
This includes the coordination and consolidation of domestic and international inbound/outbound freight. Oversee
customer services levels with a minimum investment in inventory and distribution costs in order for the Division to
consistently achieve its goals and objectives
- Analyze, research and benchmark methods of supply chain management including inventory management, and logistics costs to ensure an efficient low-cost operation ensuring the most optimal methods and best practices are implemented in our supply chain. May perform and oversee audits as required by management. Identify problem areas and advise management accordingly. Ensure established KPIs are achieved.
- Develop, analyze, and communicate sales and supplier logistics planning to meet customer demand in an effective and efficient manner. Identify problematic areas and make recommendations for improvements as appropriate to management.
- Support PSI process from Customer forecast submission through the scheduling and shipping process. Identify and communicate areas of concern to Master Schedulers and Manufacturing Supervisors. Generate and analyze reports on fill rate, customer
satisfaction, inventory accuracy, and warehouse efficiencies. Collaborate across multiple departments to ensure better communication.
- Develop a formal plan of promotional needs, capital purchases and lead improvement projects while supporting the supply chain and warehouse budgeting process.
- Maintain TABS export control programs and policies for TABS/TPD Division. Ensure compliance where appropriate.
- Assess the performance of subordinates and recommend changes regarding job, pay, employment status, taking appropriate disciplinary steps when necessary.
- Conduct job responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner according to TABS safety policies and procedures. Including providing a safe workplace and ensure employees adhering to safety policies and procedures. Comply with all local, state, and federal safety and health regulations, programmatic standards, and special safety concerns identified by TABS for use in specific areas or with clients/customers. Perform other duties as assigned.
- AA Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- A minimum of five years increasingly responsible experience in a combination of the following: supply chain
management, customer service, warehouse operations, logistics, and material control.
- May have prior lead and/or supervisory experience.
- Must have the ability to supervise a team and to maintain an efficient operations and workflow.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of inventory control, lean concepts and 5S Principles.
- Must be comfortable running reports, analyzing data, and performing audits where required.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and make sound decisions based on operational needs.
- Must have good communication skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple departments
- Must have basic math and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficient knowledge of ERP, WMS or other operations software.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation, & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation.Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request accommodation.