Currently searching for a Graphic Design person to join our team. The ideal candidate is a self - motivated, detail oriented, creative professional with proven communication and task management skills, who can produce high quality graphics and designs under tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for managing and executing custom projects that meet our standards in design, print and install. You will work together with division managers and our production and installations crew to make sure each job is completed correctly. In this position, you will be required to understand the technical scope of a projects and detailed design specifications. You will be responsible for managing a fast-paced workflow, project management, creating detailed proofs and project proposals, communicating and meeting with clients, and creating quality designs. You will be responsible for learning vinyl materials and substrates and understand how they apply to all projects. Other responsibilities include setting up files for printing and plotting, post production and file organization.
- Produce artwork from scratch and/or clean up provided art work.
- Review given artwork and determine if additional work needs to be done for print quality.
- Prepare,set up, andprintartwork files.
- Work with production in making sure a job is done correctly, timely,and at the best quality possible.
- Create concept driven artwork.
- Create and prepare files for varies types of applications.
- Assist with Production and Installation.
- Assist with incoming phone calls and walk in customers
- A passion to create, learnand a strong work ethic
- Expert-level working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Corel Draw, Flexi, Sign Lab, Versa Works)
- Print file set-up experiencefor the signage and printing industry
- Strong communication skills, and customer-ready presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and balance continuously changing deadlines
- Able to pay attention to details
Job Type: Full-time