Grow Your Business in Mitchell
In Mitchell, South Dakota, we are on the forefront of modern advances, making it possible for businesses and residents to succeed. Experience our:
- Low cost of doing business – South Dakota’s business-friendly climate will make your business feel right at home
- Highly skilled workforce – Mitchell is home to both Mitchell Technical Institute, a public technical college, and Dakota Wesleyan University, a private liberal arts institution. And in K-12, students in Mitchell consistently beat state and national averages for student success.
- Like-minded business community – Your business isn’t alone in Mitchell. Our diverse economy supports both local and global companies. Join the ranks of Toshiba, Trail King, Innovative Systems, Vantage Point Solutions and more.
- Ease to market – Whether your product travels by trucks, trains or terabytes, Mitchell’s strategic location puts you on the road to revenues.
- High quality of life – With a relaxed lifestyle, variety of entertainment and recreational options, and easy access to big-city amenities, you’re never missing out in Mitchell.
Convenient and Connected
The Mitchell Regional Partnership is a six-county region around Mitchell, South Dakota, and is made up of Aurora, Davison, Douglas, Hanson, Hutchinson and Sanborn counties. Other communities in the region include Corsica, Letcher, Parkston and White Lake.
The city of Mitchell in Davison County is located in the geographic center of North America along U.S. Interstate 90. It is the home of some of the most prominent manufacturing, distribution and service businesses in the nation. Industrial and business park sites are available next to the interstate, adjacent to rail and the airport.